Well dang, let me see if I’ve been walking the walk!
1. You’re comfortable painting outside the lines.Sure. There have been a few times that it turned out disasterous, but if done well, I’m bout it bout it.
2. You regularly blow things out of proportion.
Absolutely. I LOVE over scaled art, lighting, patterns, diamonds… The bigger, the better baby.
Um, duh. I would like to put a leopard print throw pillow, on a leopard print sofa, a top of a leopard pint rug, against leopard print papered walls.
4. Screw the neutrals: you want a patterned sofa.This one I have never done. I typically stay away from patterns on upholstered furniture, but I could get down real quick with a Scalamadre le Tigre print sofa ala Carole Radziwill. Like real quick.
5. A Chanel No. 5 oil drum works just fine as a night stand. As do many other unusual things. Nope, never done anything like this. I’m game for experimenting though….
8. You think that patterns match patterns match more patterns.Yes. Yes. Yesssssss. And I’m real good at mixing them. Just sayin….
9. Or. that small spaces demand large patterns. Abso-freakin-lutley. I think every powder room should have nutty over scale wallpaper.
10. And you search for new ways to surprise the eye.Of course! Isn’t that why people pay me to come up with creative ideas?
So, there you have it. A SOLID 9 out of 10. I’m a legit Design Daredevil.
If you are interested in working with me to get a little daring with you’re home decor, hit me up! Jessie@curedesigngroup.comImages VIA