Fall has been my life long favorite season, I’m in love with the colors, flavors, Halloween, and <obviously> the fashions. I’m alls abouts layers of chunky knits, leather and faux fur. My go to pattern will always be leopard print, but this year I’m wild about a chic application of camoflauge. Not the kind you acquire at Bass Pro Shop, but streamlined ready-to-wear that adds an edgy casual vibe to your existing wardrobe.
I’m taking inspiration from these lovely ladies…
- I love puffy Anorack style coats for old weather. This Michael Kors camo version with a faux-fur trimmed collar would be a fun switch from my usual black.
- A little blinged out camouflage clutch or shoulder bag would be so chic going out at night with jeans and a blazer or a neutral cocktail dress. I DIIIIIIE for this super luxe Valentino Rockstud version. But, let’s be real, I die for Valentino Rockstud anything.
- Basic camo tank to layer under a leather jacket. I just bought a cheapie from Target.
- Obsessed with the exercise leggings for logging hours on the treadmill.
- I’m getting sick of my old beat up LV work tote, might switch it up with this neon and camo tote. Would spice up my mainly black wardrobe.
- I’m fo sho getting some camouflage print cargo pants to wear during the day with flats and sex up at night with heels. I love this harem version but I am in no way shape or form cool enough to pull them off.
- In a tribute to military men and women I have been workin it out in this camo racerback at the gym. So comfy and flattering.
Who else will be CAMO CHIC this fall?