Bowling and interior design are two things that seem to go hand in hand. For those who don’t know, bowling is a sport that requires skill and precision as well as an understanding of the rules and other mechanics. However, there’s always room for creativity when it comes to decorating your living space with sports themes. Here are some great ideas to help you get started on this fun project.
Interior Design Ideas: Theme of Bowling Sports
1) Paint the walls in a color scheme similar to your favorite team or country (or both!). Use your favorite team’s logo or colors as inspiration.
2) Mount a few sports-themed photos around the room, maybe even on the wall. Alternatively, you can use them as stencils to paint an abstract design on your walls.
3) Hang a team’s pennant or banner on the wall for an added touch of authenticity.
4) Display your favorite sports memorabilia, such as trophies, championship medals and mementos from games you’ve won. Or in the case of bowling, your best bowling balls.
5) Use sports-themed decor elements such as name plates, trophies and awards to make your home look like a bowling alley.
6) Add some flags or banners to the walls of the room that display team colors for an even more authentic feel.
7) Hang a decorative bowling pin lamp over your bedside table to give the room that extra boost of team spirit.
8) Cover up all of those boring wall shelves with decorative bowling pins or frames made out of wood, metal or glass.
9) You can add a little fun to your entryway by hanging a decorative bowling pin over the door.
10) Use wall hangings and decor elements made from sports-themed materials such as wood, glass or metal in order to
There are many ways in which you can decorate your living space that it becomes inclined to your favorite sports. A little creativity can go a long way.